panorama photos

Is there a reference(s) available how to take 360 pamoramas, I mean setup of pano head, angle of shooting, etc with Nikon 10.5 and Samyang 8mm? Maybe book?
Thank you!

A Kielcz
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

Re: panorama photos

PanoTools NG mailing list
Recommended shooting angles for a variety of lenses can be found in the lens database at http://www.vrwave.com/ http://www.vrwave.com/ .  The Quick Start Guide there also has links to the Panorama Tools Wiki and tutorials, where there is a lot of useful advice and guidance.

 John

Re: panorama photos

A Kielcz asked:
Is there a reference(s) available how to take 360 pamoramas, I mean setup of pano head, angle of shooting, etc with Nikon 10.5 and Samyang 8mm? Maybe book?

Try Virtual Reality Photography by Scott Highton at http://www.vrphotography.com/

[hidden email][hidden email]
--

            Uri Cogan