Quantcast

tbseller.com SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY!!!

Ricardo
SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY

STILL WAITING FOR MY GOODS from FEB 28 and IS ALMOST A MONTH....

Dear Ms.
Thank you for shopping in our website! You order information

Orders NO: 881298881263
Commodity Name Quantity Amount
Apple MC226LL/A MacBook Pro intel core 2 duo 2.8ghz / 4gb ram / 500gb hdd / 17" LED 1 US $720
Way of delivery shipping fee Add shipping fee Total Amount
ems US $30 US $0 US $750

Total Amount: US $720
You need to pay US $750
You choose the way of payment is Western Union
View our payment information: http:// TBseller.com /payment.php
After payment Click My Accounthttp:// TBseller.com /myAccount.phpSubmit payment information
After we confirmation your payment information,we will immediately send you the goods, When we send your goods, we will give you the tracking number ,and you can track your goods on internet

Re: tbseller.com SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY!!!

Ricardo
Wed, Mar 09, 2011 11:03 am
TB SELLER response SCAM SCAM DATA LOSS?

Silly me how could I ever think of?????

this is their only email sent, they don't pick up the phone and the guy in messenger just pop one time when you ask the first time after that they will vanish!

Recently our website Suffered hackers attack,Part of the data loss,Our technical staff in repair,Delay your order,
We are processing your order, our staff will arrange for the delivery of your product as soon as possible.
Our company Recently encountered problems,Delay send your merchandise,We pledge, within 3 days of merchandise delivered to you.I hope you will forgive us.  Thank you
very sorry,

Re: tbseller.com SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY!!!

Ricardo
I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU WONT SCAM ANYBODY ELSE IN THE USA

I DID A REPORT TO THE CONSUMER USA DEPARTMENT AND I WILL CONTINUE

I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOUR SCAM

SCAM SCAM

FUCK YOU

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

FUCKING CHINESE

Hi:
Recently our website Suffered hackers attack,Part of the data loss,Our technical staff in repair,Delay your order,
We are processing your order, our staff will arrange for the delivery of your product as soon as possible.
Our company Recently encountered problems,Delay send your merchandise,We pledge, within 3 days of merchandise delivered to you.I hope you will forgive us.  Thank you
very sorry,

2011/3/8 <norelkysb@irreversiblemagazine.com>

    Please could anyone confirm when the computer will be sent?
    Order NO: 881298881263
    thank you

    Norelkys (Noor) Blazekovic
    Publisher/Editor
    Contact: 786 444 2790
    www.irreversiblemagazine.com
    www.giantsinthecity.com

    IRREVERSIBLE ART SPACE
    695 NE 71ST
    Miami, FL 33138 USA

    "Just use your imagination and tremendous things will happen. Imagine you have the ability to see the world with different eyes, whenever you choose. Each time you open your eyes. You see the world around you in a different way, an Irreversible way."

        Thank you for shopping in our website! You order information

        Orders NO: 881298881263
        Commodity Name Quantity Amount
        Apple MC226LL/A MacBook Pro intel core 2 duo 2.8ghz / 4gb ram / 500gb hdd / 17" LED
        1 US $720
        Way of delivery shipping fee Add shipping fee Total Amount
        ems US $30 US $0 US $750

        Total Amount: US $720
        You need to pay US $750
        You choose the way of payment is Western Union
        View our payment information: http:// TBseller.com /payment.php
        After payment Click My Accounthttp:// TBseller.com /myAccount.phpSubmit payment information
        After we confirmation your payment information,we will immediately send you the goods, When we send your goods, we will give you the tracking number ,and you can track your goods on internet

        Delivery Information
        First name Norelkys
        Last name

        Blazekovic
        Address

        695 NE 71St
        City Miami
        State FL
        Country United States
        Zip/Postal

        33138
        Phone

        7864442790
        E-mail

        norelkysb@irreversiblemagazine.com
        Message

        After we confirmation your payment information, we will ship the goods to you as soon as possible with high-quality services

        Web site: http://TBseller.com
        E-mail: Service@TBseller.com  ;
        MSN: TBseller@msn.com
        TEL: +086-0156-23787728

Re: tbseller.com SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY!!!

Thomas Krüger
NEVER pay with Western Union because it can't be controlled who picked the money.

There was a thread in the past about tbseller, now it's too late to recover your money.  :-(