Quantcast

yahoo groups and nabble

carel struycken
Yahoo is not "accepting" messages that I post on Nabble. I am a group member on the Yahoo panotools group and on Nabble and dont remember having trouble with this in the past...
What can I do to make this work again?

Carel

Re: yahoo groups and nabble

This should work, since this is posted through nabble. Are you sure you are subscribed with the same email address on both services?

Re: yahoo groups and nabble

carel struycken
Just checked email for panotools yahoo and nabble. Same email address. Different user name, but in the past my nabble posts were automatically forwarded to yahoo.

Carel

Re: yahoo groups and nabble

carel struycken
This time I got an email from Yahoo with an "explanation" why they did not accept the message. I looked at the links. The first one has to do with simple guidelines and the second link from Yahoo does not work.

"We are unable to deliver the message from <[my correct email address]>
to <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com>.

If you feel you've gotten this email in error please visit the following link for more information http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_ACCT&id=SLN3263